PERFECT HYDRAULIC RECONDITIONING SERVICE
Hydraulic reconditioning service for hydraulic pumps and hydraulic motors close to your project sites.
Test before decision
Having issues with hydraulic parts is costly. Because of the machine downtime and because of the pasts replacement cost. Micron Al Yaseah offers a good solution. Saving you time and money. With the report generated by the comprehensive hydraulic test facility you will get an indepth review of the hydraulics components issues. Together with an estimate to refurbish or replace the component. So you can decide with confidence to refurbish or replace a hydraulic component.
Trained engineers with full access to OEM manuals. Working in a clean room to test the function of hydraulic components.
Micron Al Yaseah Ogiss offer an innovative computerized hydraulic test bench, unique for the Abu Dhabi region. The test bench operates at a maximum of 400 Bar. The test bench is suited for testing pistons, swash, van, redial and cartridge pump and motor units.
Decision time made easy
The complete test report gives your company the instrument to decide to refurbish or replace the hydraulic part.
Refurbishment projects will be carried out fully complying with the OEM specifications.
REDUCE DOWNTIME AND MAINTENANCE BILL
- OEM unit cross reference capabilities.
- 24/7 support.
- Hydraulic pump and motor supply.
- Express / emergency supply options.
- Hydraulic pump and motor repair.
- Service exchange units.
- Fault finding.
- Consignment stock.
- Service engineers.
Workshop located in Abu Dhabi:
- Access to OEMs repair manuals and advisory repair tolerances.
- Purpose built fully contained clean room for inspection & assembly of units. Specialist stripping &building benches.
- Lapping tables for reworking all mating faces.
- Procedures adhere to ISO 2015 quality standard
- Fully trained fitters.
- Wide range of high quality and unit specific tooling.
- Overhead crane.
- Tests pumps and motors.
- Fully computerised data logging equipment for comprehensive test reports.
- 250cc/Rev @ 400 Bar = 175 KW.
- Tests piston, swash, vane, radial and cartridge units.
- Closed and open circuit.
- Loading valve that allows an auxiliary pump up to
- 60 cc / Rev to be tested up to 200 Bar.
- Bi Directional.