Complete Electrical & Power Solutions
Established in 2012, NSPS is an Electrical Engineering specialist delivering a range of electrical and procurement services throughout many industries.
Our team of highly skilled Field Service Engineers and Technical Support professionals continues to supply electrical design, installation, maintenance, commissioning and troubleshooting in hazardous locations around the globe.
To date, NSPS has delivered electrical engineering support to a range of Oil and Gas companies in the North Sea, Columbia, Gabon, Dubai, and Yemen to name a few. Now part of the Valor Group, NSPS can realise much greater capabilities to support clients locally and internationally through inter-group cross-collaboration.
NSPS offers a range of Electrical Engineering services conducted by only the highest skilled professionals within the industry.
- HV, MV & LV Switchgear requires regular surveys and maintenance. This would also include the extended protection Systems, Transformers, Battery Systems and all associated cables.
- Relays and Circuit Breakers protect your electrical network and your personnel from dangerous fault currents. NSPS has the equipment and knowledge in-house to make sure switchgear and related equipment support can be provided almost instantaneously.
- We can perform these works either On or Off-shore and offer services from Design through to Procurement, Installation, Commissioning and Health Care Contracts.
- Our Engineers are highly trained and competent to Survey, Re-furbish, Install andCommission.
- Ensuring the high performance and long functional life of a transformer is often a key priority to many of NSPS’ clients, therefore it is recommended to perform regular maintenance practices. Our team of highly specialised Engineers offers two types of maintenance on transformers. The maintenance support can be supplied on either an agreed routine basis or on an ad-hoc basis.
- We also provide full installation and maintenance services for transformers supplied by us or by other manufacturers. We offer Transformer supply, installation and maintenance.
- NSPS specialise in cable jointing and terminations from LV up to and including 66kV on all types of cables.
- Whether a straight splice or a motor termination, it’s essential that cable jointers are trained, competent, and familiar with your equipment. Our fully qualified
engineers have the equipment, certificates, and experience to carry out any job to the highest of standards.
- Partial Discharge is the presence of small sparks or other electrical leakage either between phase conductors or to earth. Although insignificant in that it causes no disturbance or direct failure, its presence is the first sign of a breakdown in the insulation of HV systems such as switchgear, transformers, motors or generators. Close monitoring of Partial Discharge, therefore, is an invaluable tool in detecting minor issues before they escalate into catastrophic failures.
- With insulation breakdown being the primary cause of failure in HV systems, it is essential that testing is carried out to detect any potential deterioration or damage in this area.
- The monitoring of Partial Discharge is a non-destructive process and can be carried out with your equipment online and therefore has little or no impact on your production or business. Our Engineers can perform this either periodically as part of a preventative maintenance regime, or continuously using dedicated condition monitoring equipment.
- Thermal imaging cameras can be used to perform many critical functions for offshore and onshore installations, including troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment.
- This type of advanced imaging is used to perform preventative and predictive maintenance techniques ranging from electrical, mechanical, process and building surveys.
- NSPS will measure actual temperatures of apparatus during normal operating conditions and then capture the results to evaluate whether the equipment is operating within its design temperature range or whether an underlying fault is present which could result in eventual breakdown and risk of fire.
- NSPS recognise the importance of thermography and strongly recommend that clients incorporate a planned maintenance routine (PMR) survey within their maintenance strategy on a 12 monthly basis and when modifications are carried out as part of commissioning.
- We also offer Ex Inspection and register support. With thousands of items needing to be kept up to standard can be a major undertaking. Our knowledge and experience of inspection, maintenance, RFID tagging, and Ex-area declassification will cut your workload and focus your efforts on your most hazardous area.
- NSPS can supply and install hazardous area electrical equipment which is accredited to worldwide standards (ATEX and IECEx), complete with full certification and a comprehensive level of technical support.
- NSPS has a strong procurement and sourcing capability, NSPS has an unrivalled reputation based on knowledge, experience, understanding
and a commitment to service.
- Our highly experienced procurement team can source and supply a comprehensive range of Electrical, Instrumentation and Automation products for both Hazardous and Industrial areas within the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Food & Beverage industries.
- NSPS can deliver Project Kick-Off Material Lists that expedite your project from day one.
- We can adapt to create a simple purchasing function that suits the streamlining of your procurement, keeping it simple, efficient and costeffective.
Join our newsletter and be be the first to hear industry news
Part of Valor Energy Group
Joining the Valor Energy Group in 2019, NSPS became the fourth business under the Valor banner. The other businesses include:
Cavitas, an exceptionally innovative thermal enhanced oil recovery technology business. Creating a tool called THOR, the device has the ability to heat liquids at source opposed to traditional methods.
AIM Valor is an Asset Integrity Management business, providing a suite of services to the Oil and Energy industry.
AISUS, a remote inspection technology business developing ultrasonic and visual inspection technology and providing caisson and riser inspection services to the oil industry.
Al Yaseah OGISS L.L.C
P.O. Box 3949, Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 2 4493841
Fax: +971 2 4493824